Aboriginal Languages of Central Australia
- Four full-colour maps that show the main languages and dialects spoken in different parts of Central Australia and how they relate to each other.
- A list of Aboriginal communities and their locations
- Commonly used in alternative community names
- A guide to the pronunciation of each language name
- The number of speakers of each language and a guide to which languages are in daily use.
This handy pocket-size book reveals the richness, strength and diversity of the Aboriginal languages of Central Australia. It contains a wealth of information indispensable to visitors to Central Australia as well as anyone working with Aboriginal people or with an interest in Aboriginal culture and language.